Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Must See Speakers at AFP ICON | GuideStar Blog

Must See Speakers at AFP ICON | GuideStar Blog: "Must See Speakers at AFP ICON
March 17, 2015 · by Pursuant · in Events. ·
I’m counting down the days to AFP ICON in Baltimore.   It helps that they have a counter on their website.   My colleague Kelley Stewart calls me a “conference junkie” and she’s right.  I’m thrilled to get spend 3 days getting inspired by the brilliant thought leaders in our space.   Jon Duschinsky and Tony Elischer’s jaw dropping multimedia sensation “The Philanthropy Kaleidoscope” at last year’s AFP was unforgettable.  It raised my expectations for this year’s event which were quickly met with the star-studded keynote line up of Seth Godin, Whoopi Goldberg  and Isabel Allende.

On top of those heavy weights who else is on my must see list?  In alphabetical order they are…"



'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment